Brazilian butt lift /lipo for beach wedding? Want more curves! (photos)

I am looking to get liposuction on my abdominal area as well as on my flanks and lower back. I am planning a beach wedding and want to look my best! My goal is to be as curvy as I can. I used to weigh about 10 lbs less, and loved my flat tummy, but I had no curves at this weight. For this reason, I am also flirting with the idea of getting a Brazilian butt lift.. please let me know if I would be a good candidate for this. Thank you!

Would a BBL be appropriate?

You appear to have a modest amount of fat in your abdomen, waist and hip areas with a relatively straight appearance from the frontal view. Flattening the abdomen and narrowing the waist as much as possible would help to create a little more 'curviness' to your figure. Adding fat to the buttocks as well as the depressions below your hips would also further improve your figure by creating more curves. Ultimately you will benefit by an in-person consultation with a surgeon who has experience in this type of procedure. That surgeon can explain the pros and cons of the procedure and what areas will benefit most by liposuction and fat transfer.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Brazilian butt lift

From your photos alone you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift procedure. Your best bet is to book an in person consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who preforms many of these surgeries. Best of luck. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Candidate for

You seem to be a great candidate for BBL. The liposuction of the abdomen flanks and back can give you the definition you are looking for and the fat can be transfer to the buttocks to improve volume and projection. The best next step is to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon