What is the average price for ideal implant?

I just heard of this new implant technology and was wondering what the prices are.

As with all cosmetic surgery, prices for the Ideal implant can vary from one area of the country to another and from one surgeon to another.  The average price for the Ideal implant is slightly higher than for silicone gel or saline implants.  According to RealSelf, the average price around the country is around $7,500.  Many patients in my practice have found the slight difference in price of the Ideal implant to be well worth it.  I hope this helps.  

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  Based on multiple reviews from realself, the average price for breast augmentation with IDEAL implants is about $7500.  This will also vary depending on the surgeon you go to and your geographical region.  The implants tend to be slightly pricier than the average implant.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS