Would an areola reduction of this nature be possible? (Photos)

my areola, especially on my left breast stretched out. my right breast is larger but that doesn't bother me as much as the areolas. Is it possible to reduce the larger areola by ONLY removing flesh from the bottom half (noted by the red markings on the second pic in order to match size and shape of the left areola ?) Preferably w/o cutting around entire areola. I am afraid of necrosis & would imagine this minimizes trauma and keeps a good supply to the incisions In short, can this be done ?

Areola Reduction

Thank you for your question.  There are different procedure techniques which can be used.  
Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.

All The Best 

Areolar reduction

Your best option is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are different alternatives to address your concern of areolar size. You described approach is not recommended and it might displace the areola downwards creating an asymmetry. 

Areolar reduction

I recommend you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to review your concerns. I don't recommend the procedure you have described but it all depends on what your goals are. 

I wish you well.

Dr. Edwards