After BBL is eating healthy out of the question? How do I maintain the fat in my buttocks, but maintain my small waist as well?

i dont want to lose the fat in my buttocks, but i dont want to gain weight in my stomach area again either.

Maintaining BBL Results

Thank you for your question. It is always important to eat healthy so no extra weight is gained. It is still important to eat healthy and be active. However, if you do gain a small amount of weight it may increase the size of the buttocks before going to the stomach area. Best of luck! 
Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Maintaining results after a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

You should maintain your preoperative weight after your procedure to maintain the contour and size. Gaining a slight amount of weight after the procedure will often increase your buttock size at a greater proportion than your waist.