Can a lip be reconstructed to mimic the appearance of a lip? (Photo)

I've had surgery to fix my lip and side of my face it had hemangioma. Now it's just scarring half of my face is okay it's the other half. My left side lip is lost in appearance. Could surgery mimic a left lip or no hope

Lip reconstruction

Thank you for your photo. A thorough in-office examination will be necessary to evaluate the components of your lip and the amount of scarring. It may be possible to simply revise the area of scar to reduce the appearance of the scar or to reconstruct the area using your existing lip tissue however this requires a detailed examination. Hope this helps!Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

Lip reconstruction for extensive scarring?

to properly evaluate your situation I would need to see this in person. There is no way a surgeon can give you an informed opinion without an examination to see what remains of normal tissue etc. 

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat OR SURGERY -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

yes surgery can be performed. I suggest seeing an expert in lip reconstruction, consider joe niamtu in virginia.  Best, Dr. Emer.