I had gynecomastia surgery 6 weeks ago. But I still have a dent. Will this go away? (Photo)

You can see this everytime i put my arm back

Dent

It is a bit early to tell if the dent will be a permanent concern. In the meantime wear your compression garments and begin lymphatic massage or deep tissue massage. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Indent Concern Post Gyne Surgery

You are still going through the healing process, which can take 3 months or longer for all swelling to subside and the full result to be seen. It is common to see irregularities, uneven breasts, lumps and bumps, etc.  It is beneficial to wear a compression vest or shirt during recovery to reduce swelling and to help the skin adhere to the underlying tissue. Try to be patient through the healing process. It's hard, but everyone heals at a different rate. Don't rush back to upper body workouts while you are experiencing issues. 

If the problem persists after 6 months, a discussion with your plastic surgeon is recommended. 

Indentation Concern 6 Weeks after Gynocomastia Surgery

It's still early in your recovery from gynecomastia surgery. As you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. 

In the future, if you are still experiencing your crater concern, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.  They may possibly be able to address the issue with fat grafting or cosmetic fillers if you are a good fit.