Really bad pain in my xiphoid, hurts so bad and can feel a bump

i had a full tummy tuck, lipo, on flanks, back,i am 8 weeks pre op, before all this first my belly button was hurting and a lil red but, now my main concern is that really bad pain that im getting on my xiphoid and it feels like a bump and seems to be more like in middle andleft side from 1 to 10 i would say a 10, when i move , cough or sneeze, i have to really grab my stoach cause the pain is so bad,

Post Op Discomfort

I am sorry to hear about the pain you are in. I would recommend seeing a Board Certified Doctor in regards to this issue so that we can properly assess your concerns.

We wish you the best of luck!

Post Op Pain

I'm sorry to hear about this discomfort. It would be necessary to see you in person to assess properly. For new, concerning changes I recommend that you contact your Plastic Surgeon and ask them to advise you.

All the best

Pain after TT

Thank you for your question. This is a new finding and you are in early post op period. I recommend you to see your PS for evaluation.