I want to find a plastic surgeon who would be able to give me a better jawline/chin (photos)

Is there a procedure that would give me a nice firm jawline? My chin is weak and the skin connecting from my chin to my neck is not tight like most other girls my age. I feel like I look like a Simpsons character with my weak chin and I'm incredibly self conscious about it. I want to know if I'd be able to get a surgery to fix it.
Please click here to search for board-certified surgeons in your area.

Jawline and profile

Yes the use of a sliding genioplasty to flatten the under chin area along with jawline augmentation will help your goal. Basic to many of us and readily accimplished. Go for a consultation for more info. 

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon