What should be done to fix my uneven smile/upper lips?

Fixing uneven Lips

Proper placement of product can definitely augment and correct lip asymmetry.  Please feel free to post a photo to have a more accurate assessment.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in facial cosmetic injections.

Un even lips

There are many ways to improve the lip deformity but without photos it becomes difficult to give you advice.

Jan Garcia Jr., MD

Barwari,

Its hard to tell without any photos what might need to be done. Did you have surgery in the past or lip injection or has it always been uneven?

I use Juvederm on a regular basis to help augment my clients upper lips and lower lips if needed.

I hope this was helpful,

Dr. Daniel Barrett
Beverly Hills, CA

Daniel Barrett, MD
Beverly Hills Physician