What do you think? I'm 6 wks post augmentation. It feels like my lift implant is going down and inward the right side. (photos)

I am 6 weeks post augmentation and it feels like my lift implant is going down and inward the right side , Plus the double bubble is not getting any better .

6 weeks post op - double bubble

Hello and thank you for your question.
From the picture you've shown above I do not feel good about how the double bubble is looking and I suggest you make a consultation appointment with your plastic surgeon to talk about the different options you have to help yourself heal fully.
Best of luck

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

What do you think? I'm 6 wks post augmentation. It feels like my lift implant is going down and inward the right side.

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell from the photo. If you are concerned, please speak with your plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD