Is it possible to have my white stretch marks removed or I am just dreaming?

I use olive oil and stay in the steam room for 15 mins..I am really desperate to remove my stretch marks i dont want surgery and my doctor said i can do carboxy therapy but i am afraid of it

Thanks for your query. Yes, it is absolutely possible to remove white stretch marks. Tummy tuck surgery removes most of the stretch marks but as surgery is not in option so you can go in for Carboxytherapy. It helps in building new collagen which decreases the stretch marks but it requires multiple sittings. Apart from that you can try co2 fractional, ematrix, micro needling RF for the same. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon