Can the crown and the middle areas be transplanted?

Firstly Thank you so much doctor for your feedback i really appreciate it. I have another question , what about the crown and the middle areas they can be transplanted as well ? and regarding the family history , neither my mom nor my dad but my mother's brother is ( he has the same pattern like mine but little bit more as he he in his 50s . Thanks again :))

This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

Crown and middle area for transplant

You can transplant hair anywhere on the scalp, however it is important to be strategic about where the hair is transplanted. As future hair loss occurs you don't want to be left with islands or thin areas of hair left behind from the transplanted "permanent" hair. Having a specialist come up with a strategic plan fro your particular case is very important to make sure that you are getting the most value out of a hair transplant. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Transplant to crown

Yes,hair can be transplanted to the top of the head and the crown,actually to any area where there is a need.I'm sorry I don't know your age but generally we do not recommend transplants to the crown in men younger than mid-late 30's.We can't predict how much hair loss there will be in the crown and we don't want to have an "island" of transplants with an expanding pattern of loss surrounding that.Additionally,we want to ensure that there is enough donor hair to adequately treat the hairline and front of the scalp because that is where you get the biggest cosmetic and aesthetic change in appearance.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplantation

hair transplantation can be performed in the front, top and/or crown of the head without difficulty. In fact, it is often done that way

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

The decision to transplant the hairs to specific areas is between you and your doctor.

The decision to transplant the hairs to specific areas is between you and your doctor.  In general, you can transplant the hairs anywhere you would like.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon