Non surgical method to remove love handles? (Photo)

Im seeking to remove my love handles and im looking for a non surgical method as I had liposuction 2 years ago and the love handles are still there, so I do not want to get in the fuss of the surgery. Im thinking of the cool sculpting as it is non surgical and somehow effective, as you can see from my pictures I have one love handle bigger than the other Would love to hear an expert choice on what is my best option.. Thanks

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting would be an excellent option for your area of concern. Your Coolsculpting expert should set you up for a consultation prior to procedure to customize your treatment plan. Ideally you will treat your problem area twice with one month between treatments. As far as your asymmetry is concerned it is very common and can be addressed in the consultation. 

Coolsculpting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Coolsculpting on love handles

CoolSculpting is a great, FDA-approved treatment for fat reduction of the love handles. Patients in our office have seen an average fat reduction of 20-25% with each treatment. Depending on the patient's body composition and outcome goals, it may take more than one treatment to achieve optimal results. It takes about 2-3 months to get a general idea of the final results. The results are long-lasting as long as you maintain a stable healthy lifestyle. I recommend you schedule a consultation with a certified plastic surgeon for information on coolsculpting.

Coolsculpting on love handles

Love handles

Coolsculpting is an excellent nonsurgical option to treat love handles.  At your initial consultation, your goals will be discussed.  Your treatment plan will put you in control of your desired appearance.

Patrick M. Moore, MD
Murrieta General Surgeon

Love handles

Patrick M. Moore, MD
Murrieta General Surgeon

Coolsculpting on love handles

Thank you for your question. Coolsculpting is great for treating stubborn pockets of pinchable fat. Based on your photos, coolsculpting may be a great option for you. An in person assessment is always best. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Regards,

Coolsculpting on love handles

Regards,

CoolSculpting for love handles

Love handles is a common concern and is often treated with CoolSculpt.  Asymmetry is often seen and can be handled with CoolSculpt very easily.  A personalized consult with a CoolSculpt specialist can help you decide if this is the right procedure for you.

Julie A. Maughan, MD
Ogden Dermatologist

CoolSculpting for love handles

Julie A. Maughan, MD
Ogden Dermatologist

Possible CoolSculpting for love handles

CoolSculpting is frequently used to treat love handles.  An examination of you would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for the procedure, but based on your photos, I would say that CoolSculpting should be of benefit to you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible CoolSculpting for love handles

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for love handles

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for coolsculpting. Coolscupting is non invasive and there is no downtime associated with coolsculpting.  With each cycle of coolsculpting  there is a 20-25% reduction of fat.  You should talk with your physician who can advise you.

Treatment for love handles