Not satisfied after augmentation.

I'm 5ft 1in tall and 116lbs .. I wear size 8 for tops 10 for bottoms. I had been 34C until i breast fed 3 kids and lost volume. Went through breast augmentation in April .. I had asked my doctor to go for something fairly big .. I told him i wana add 300cc's .. He said that he can't go for that cause my chest width is small and that the diameter od the silvone implant would not fit comfortably. After surgery, he said he implanted a 250 and a 275. i'm not satisfied

Not satisfied after augmentation

Thank you for your question, i would like to congratulate you for your surgery and sorry about your disappointment after your surgery. the best now ıs to focus on your recovery because you just had your surgery. You can also talk to your Surgeon about your dısappointment and the way forward.

Not satisfied

Discuss your dissatisfaction with your surgeon. Ask him about implant exchange to a larger size once you have healed and tissues have softened. We spend a lot of time with our patients before surgery performing Sizing Sessions to try to avoid these types of size change issues and you should probably do that before undergoing another procedure.

Breast augmentation

You should be picking a look, not a number. 300cc will look small on some people and ridiculous on others. You need to finish healing. Then you should see an appropriately trained bra fitter. If you are still not satisfied with the results you should talk to your surgeon. Keep in mind that the bigger breasts can make you look fat. You need to balance this appropriately.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Unsatisfied after Augmentation

Thank you for your question. If you have any concerns following surgery it is best to bring these to the attention of your Surgeon. Continue to give your body time to heal and allow your pec muscle to relax which may make the implants appear larger over time. Continue to go to your post-operative appointments and there is always the possibility of doing an implant exchange at a later time to increase size.