Port Wine Stain, what is the best treatment, costs, and how long will it take to fully disappear? (photo)

i have port wine stain..and wanna know the best treatment for that , how much will cost me , how much time the treatment will take and that will be fully disappeared ?

Treatment of port wine stain

Port wine stain birthmarks normally respond very well to treatment with pulsed dye lasers.  Several treatment sessions may be needed to obtain the most amount of removal so it could take a few months to go through the entire process.  The price will vary by physician.  The treatment time should not take more than 15 minutes or so.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon