What is the most popular shade of dental veneers (the whitest) that patients want for Hollywood smile ?

I want to know what is the degree of whitening that i can get with veneers? Example; if the shade of my teeth is 2M2, what shade (the whitest shade) can i reach through dental veneers with scientific reference if possible?

Veneer Shade

There isn't scientific references I can give you for this, but based on your shade of 2M2, you can achieve the whitest shade that is possible. This would be 010. In my experience, it makes sense to first whiten your teeth to be as white as they can, then place veneers. You can have a very white (Hollywood) result.