My nose becomes too wide and drops down when smiling. Can I have Closed Rhinoplasty to correct it? (photos)

I also don't hate my nose from the front when not smiling, will it totally change? I noticed the outer sides of my nostrils lift up when smiling which make my nose tip drop down. I am worried i would look different when my mouth is at rest which is something i don't want. I would really appreciate your advises.

Rhinoplasty for a more attractive and feminine nose.

A rhinoplasty to refine the tip, remove the hump, and narrow your nasal bones will give you a natural and more attractive nose. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses for the best results. The muscle that pulls the tip down can be cut. The widening of your nostrils when smiling is normal and should not be altered. 

Close rhinoplasty

Hello Dmam, 

we can correct your drooping tip problem with closed rhinoplasty.  if you are feeling nose is wide and it becomes more wide on smile alr reduction will solve your problem. alar reduction will give you very fine inconspicuous scar in alar fold  we do regularly at Mumbai   India

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD