My nipples are sore and one of them feels open wide and red they are very sensitive. What is happening with my nipples?

My nipples are sore and one of them feels open wide and red they are very senaitive. What is happening with my nipples?

In order to give you any suggestions about sensitivity of your nipples we will require a bit more information

There is no way that anyone here can provide any useful advice for you based upon the very limited information that you have provided.  While most of us would like to help, I'm sure, we will simply need the details about why you might be having a problem with your nipples in the first place.  Did you just have surgery?  If so, what kind of surgery was it and how long ago?  Are you breastfeeding right now?  Do you have any other factors involving your nipples - inverted nipples, etc, that may contribute to such a problem.  Please re-post your question with some more information, and I'll bet that you will get a lot of helpful ideas from my colleagues here, because by and large, we are all on here to help people!