Best way and method for skin rejuvenation? (photos)

My skin is si bad and it gives me more age than am i while im 29yrs old but i look old due to how my skin looks and my eyes hollowness? Plz suggest what is recommended to repair my skin and what are the best methods to make my skin looks better and more youthful

Skin Rejuvenation

Thank you for your question. Laser skin resurfacing and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) are often performed in conjunction to address the eye hollowness that many individuals experience. Each procedure can be performed alone as well and also provide great results. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine which procedure is best for you. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin Rejuvenation

Hi and thank you for your question! We would recommend a consultation with one of our PA's or NP regarding filler, skin care and possibly laser treatments. It looks like you would be a good candidate for Restylane under the eyes, possibly some mild skin resurfacing, maybe the Clear and Brilliant low level laser and a good pharmaceutical grade skin care regimen. Feel free to call our office for a complementary consultation. Best, Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

I recommend having a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. There are a number of things you can do to improve the look of your skin and eyes.

Chemical peels can safely remove or exfoliate the top layer of dead skin, allowing new, more youthful, healthy skin to show through. When it comes to peels with no downtime it is best to do a series, one every 4-6 weeks. If you'd like something stronger I recommend a Retinol peel. Retinol peels deliver a stronger concentration of acid, followed by a high dose of retinol, or vitamin A, to maximize ingredient penetration and absorption of the anti-aging actives. There is about 5 days of downtime/peeling.

When it comes to your eyes you should remember that the skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate – that is why it’s one of the first areas to show the signs of aging. What’s more, this skin continues to get thinner and more translucent as we get older (why the small reddish-blue blood vessels under the skin can peek through, creating dark undereye circles).

The eye area also has very little subcutaneous fat tissue, and what’s there, diminishes with time—one reason this area (particularly under the eyes) can develop a sunken, hollow look as we age. This can be fixed with filler. Fillers are used to add natural volume back to the sunken areas under your eyes. Again, consult with a doctor you trust and create a plan to get you on track to beautiful skin.

Dennis Gross, MD