Are lumineers OK in my case, as I have broken tooth? (Photo)

Is lumineers ok in my case as i have broken tooth?...and i dont want a prep for the tooth in case i removed it ....and can lumineers done for only front two tooth or the 8 front tooths? ....is it will be bulky on my tooth? ...thanks in advance

Lumineers

your photo doesn't show your full smile, therefore is difficult to evaluate your smile as far as if you need 2 or 8 lumineers.  Also with lumineers the position of your  teeth are very important, and I can't fully see that in your photo.  I suggest you see an experienced cosmetic dentist to evaluate your root position , bite and smile.  Also to do a mock up , so you can see hoew thick they will be, before you go ahead with the procedure.

Broken Front Tooth

Thank you for your inquiry. Lumineers may be a good option for you, but it's important to also look at your root structures and bite when fully evaluating your treatment options.  You have to not only consider the condition of your upper teeth, but also the condition and positioning of your lower teeth since you wouldn't want to damage your lowers as well.  We would recommend you to see an experienced dentist who has done many cosmetic cases. By doing so, you'll be able to see before and after photos as well as get a long-term treatment plan so that you can plan out your most efficient treatment plan into the future. We hope this helps and we wish you all the best!

Victoria Veytsman, DDS
New York Dentist

Broken tooth, lumineer

Hi:

From the photo it is difficult to evaluate your bite and position of the teeth properly.  However due to the broken tooth and the gap between your front teeth, I would suggest to have a qualified cosmetic dentist to do a mock up model (wax up model) of your teeth to make sure the teeth will not appear too bulky once you do lumminers.

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist