Can I implants all my teeth although I extract it all 20 years ago?

i have Calcium deficiency since i was 2 years old i had to extract all my teeth by the age of 6 since then i have Denture can implant my teeth now or its too late?

SNAPINDENTURES, ALL ON 4 BY NOBEL BIOCARE, OR ZYGOMA IMPLANTS

Yes you can find a solution , with any of this 3 options, that would be determined with the amount of bone you will have, it could be with snap indentures, or all on4, or in the worst scenario, with zygoma implants, you will be able to have great solution, and a great layout.have act scan done, and you will have the proper diagnose which procedure is the best.

Dental Implants

Although jaw bone atrophy or loss can occur after extractions, it is important to be evaluated for an implant candidate using a 3D CT scan. Modern technology and products allow for even the most difficult cases to be addressed and improved.

Oral Teeth Implants

Once you learn about dental implants, you finally realize there is a way to improve your life. When you lose several teeth – whether it’s a new situation or something you have lived with for years – chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself. Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.A Swedish scientist and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Per-Ingvar Branemark, developed this concept for oral rehabilitation more than 35 years ago. With his pioneering research, Dr. Branemark opened the door to a lifetime of renewed comfort and self-confidence for millions of individuals facing the frustration and embarrassment of tooth loss. If you are considering implants, your mouth must be examined thoroughly and your medical and dental history reviewed. If your mouth is not ideal for implants, ways of improving outcome, such as bone grafting, may be recommended.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Possibly

It is a tough question to answer since it depends on so many factors.  I am assuming in your case you have no teeth and just have dentures.  If that's the case, you have been without teeth for 20 years.  If you have been that long without teeth, the amount of bone you have will most likely be minimal.  You need a certain amount of bone to place implants.  Also if you have bone issues such as osteoporosis, osteopenia, etc., it will be extremely tough to place an implant and have it be accepted by the body.  If you have your bone issues under control with medication, ect. and you have no other risk factors such as smoking, AND you can find a good oral surgeon to do  sinus lifts and bone grafting it MAY be possible to get implants.  However, the cost of that will be extremely high and the whole process will take at least a year or two.  And, again, I have not seen any x-rays or examined you so if you want a definitive answer you should go have an exam done by a knowledgeable dentist.

Joseph Proscia, DDS
Bonita Springs Dentist