I want to know what papers exactly should I check for my implant type and what are best types?

Am having my breast enlargement sergery soon, i want to know how to make sure my dr is using the right implant and what kind of warranty am i supposed to check and what papers exactly

Greetings 

Thank you for your question. Mentor Implants are one of the best.

Mentor is your complete source for some of the finest silicone and saline breast implants, along with other products associated with breast augmentation and breast reconstruction. We understand that every patient has different goals driven by personal preference, anatomy, health…and even geography. That’s why we offer so many options, making it easy for you to meet every challenge with the confidence that the outcome will be just as you envision it.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon