I had otoplasty 10 days ago on my left ear (Photo)

I had otoplasty 10 days ago on my left ear. Dr said your right ear is ok and unnecessery so i agree and done . Now i see right is alittle salience. Dr say it can be balance after months. I want know your mind about balance?

Otoplasty - Asymmetry

At 10 days post surgery there is still significant amount of healing that will take place.  It is impossible to match the left to the right and there is always some asymmetry between the ears.  Be patient and hopefully the left ear will come out a little more to match the right in time (6 weeks+).  Hope this is helpful