I had a hymenoplasty 1 year ago. The doctor checked me and he told me the hymen is wide!

What is the reason lead to hymen wide after long time of hymenoplastt and what can i do for this problem ((any solution))

Revision of Hymenoplasty

Thank you for your question.  A hymenoplasty can be revised.  However, the blood supply can be affected with multiple procedures reducing the success rate and bleeding with the first sexual encounter.  I recommend having an evaluation with an experienced genital surgeon.  

Best of luck.   

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

Hymenoplasty result got wider???

A hymenoplasty can be re-done, but the scarring from the original procedure might lessen the chance for bleeding afterwards.