I had abdominal liposuction and gynecomastia but I have edema in one leg

I had the operation 11 days ago and i didnt take off the compression garments and its herting me on my back of my shoulder and i am worried about the edema in my legs its stronger in the right leg than the left.

Edema in One Leg After Abdominal Liposuction & Gynecomastia

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. But if this causes concern, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. As fas as the edema, you should call your surgeon immediately to address it as soon as possible.