Can I have hair transplant? (photos)

Can i have hair transplant in this scars and it will be noticeable after transplant

Can I have hair transplant?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Hair Transplant could work for your scar also you could consider to have done Micropigmentation for your Scar. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair can be transplanted into a scar

If you want to shave your head as pictured, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) may be a better option to fill in your scar. But if you are hoping to grow your hair out longer, a transplant can be performed. The density is usually a little lower when planting into scars than into normal skin and you will need to decide if you want FUT or FUE as your method of achieving donor hair. Both types leave scars, either a line or many small dots. The method you choose will primarily depends on your desired hairstyle after surgery and your preference.

Jennifer Krejci, MD
San Antonio Dermatologist

Hair transplant surgery may work for scars on your scalp. Scalp MicroPigmentation is also an option.

Hair transplant surgery may work for scars on your scalp.  Scalp MicroPigmentation is also an option.  You need to see a doctor for a consultation.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Treament for scar

The best treatment if you keep your hair short like it is in the photo, is scalp micrigmentation as shown in the photos. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon