Expert Rhinoplasty surgeon in Egypt other than Dr. Hossam Foda?

From the reviews i have read, i know Dr. Hossam Foda is an expert in rhinoplasty but i would like to explore my options and have at least 2 or 3 consultations with 3 different surgeons. I'm aiming for a very natural nose. I want to keep my nose shape but with a slightly narrower bridge, tip and nostrils. Any recommendations?

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon In Egypt

More often than not, I deal with patients from Egypt who come to the United States to have surgery, whether for rhinoplasty or quite regularly, revision rhinoplasty. When searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon in Egypt, I suggest you carefully study the surgeon's education, reviews, before-and-after photos, and very importantly, experience, as experience is what allows a surgeon to progress from doing work on the body to the more demanding work on the face and then, the most demanding work on the nose that should always be natural looking.