Is CoolSculpting effective? I have done it on my middle stomach and my love handles and didn't see any effect so far

I measure myself anf i didnt lose any inches. I am supposed to make my second session this week and i am not sure if it will be effective. Is it normal not to lose anything after the first

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Its effective but takes a while to see results
Sometimes a second treatment is needed

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

No results after Cool Sculpting

Normally it can take 3-12 weeks for patients to see results. Some patients see results with one treatment some require additional cycles. I would suggest giving it more time to see results and a follow up appointment to discuss your results , expectations and other options. Best of Luck!

David P. Rapaport, MD

Coolsculpting and Results

Coolsculpting is a fabulous procedure.  Most patients start to see effects after 8 weeks and the full effect after 4 months.  Since you do not see nay results I would consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with Coolsculpting and can properly evaluate and treat you.

Yes it does work

CoolSculpting is a very effective treatment and our patients see a significant improvement after one treatment.  A proper assessment is critical however to ensure you are the right candidate for this procedure.  Please make sure you visit a certified practice who does many treatments and has the experience to do a proper assessment to get you the result you want.  Best of luck!

Dominic Castellano, MD
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Effective

Results of Coolsculpting will take 8 to 12 weeks to show. The techniques of treatment have improved tremendously and we now can get results close to liposuction , when proper treatment is applied. I am getting more and more excited about the technology .

Ahmet R. Karaca, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Coolscultping

coolsculpting by Zeltiq selectively freezes fat cells to induce programmed cell death. It is very effective in treating the abdomen and love handles. Most patients require 1-3 months to see a result and a second treatment can be planned a month after the first treatment. If you had zeltiq coolsculpting, give yourself some more time to see an effect. If the issues persist, discuss with your treating physician.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Effectiveness of CoolSculpting

Coolsculpting is absolutely effective and can reduce fat in the treated area by an average of 20-25% per treatment. You can start seeing results in as little as 3-4 weeks, but it can take up to 3 months to see the full results of the treatment. The best thing to do is to follow up with your treatment provider and have them compare your before and after pictures. Some people may need 2-3 treatments for optimal results. Hope this helps.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

In Egypt, there are many "fake" Coolsculpting machines

I would first make sure that you were really treated with a Zeltiq brand of Coolsculpting. If not from Zeltiq, chances are it doesn't work. If you were, there is some skill involved in the proper application of the handpieces. There are a few people that don't respond, but that is no common.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Is CoolSculpting effective?

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting is effective and reduces fat to the treated area by 25%. It is important to assess before and after photos and weight. It is possible to gain weight after CoolSculpting if you have lifestyle changes. In addition to that, you will want to assure the treatment was applied properly.

Sincerely Yours,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting

• Hello, and thank you for your question. We have had  utilized the technology for the past several years and found it to be very effective when utilize for the proper indications. It will not tighten nor does it work on all areas of fat. I would recommend you seek out a qualified practitioner in your area. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon