Breast lift with breast augmentation? (Photos)

Do i need breastlift with breast augmentation ? Or the implants will be enough to correct the sagging and give me upper fullness ? Thank U

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation without a lift.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Just the implants

Based on your photos which show minimal pseudoptosis with your breast size, breast augmentation alone would be good.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. It appears you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery, without a lift. The proper implant must be selected to fill your skin envelope. Please have an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after photos of what can be achieved with implants. Hope this helps and good luck.

Breast lift with BA?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast lift with breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question.  Breast implants alone using a dual plane submuscular approach should be all that you will need. There is breast asymmetry and he may need a larger implant on the left side.  Your most important decision is your choice of a board certified plastic surgeon who is very experienced and breast surgery.  For more information please read the link below:

Breast lift with breast augmentation?

You are a good candidate for breast Augmentation without implants. This  operation is performed in order to increase the size of breast. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be a good candidate for the breast augmentation without mastopexy.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Breast lift with breast augmentation?

It is difficult to give you good advice based on the limited photographs; for example, if your arms are elevated, your breast position on the chest wall may be elevated as well.  Having said that, your breasts appear to have elements of breast constriction and you will certainly benefit from breast augmentation surgery to achieve your described goals.  Whether a circumareolar (Benelli) breast lift and would also be helpful would depend on careful physical examination and clear communication of your goals when it comes to position of nipple/areola complexes and any areolar size concerns.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup” to "upper fulness" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery,  after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast  augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes. 

Breast augmentation will correct minor ptosis

Thank you for your question. Minor or mild breast ptosis or drooping can usually be corrected with breast augmentation without a lift. The inframammary fold naturally gets lowered slightly by the surgery and this raises the position of the nipple relative to the fold and this should give you a very nice result. Good luck with your surgery.

Bruce K. Smith, MD