Are dark brown patches normal on 2nd day peel? When will it resolve?

Hi ,this is my 2nd day jessener peel,I get tight brown batches at sites of previuos acne spots,its gettin more darker and skin is tight,actually I am afraid if beneath the brown batches skin will be pigmented,ian fair skin tone bet tone 2 and 3 is this reaction normal? What to expect after the first jessner peel?will dark spots resolve? And when peeling occur?

Jessner peel

It is very normal to have brown patches from Jessener peel as the skin darkens first before peeling. What is very important that you communicate with your doctor and make sure to do a follow up to avoid any complications.

Also staying out of sun and using sunscreen is imperative to avoid hyperpigmentation.

Los Angeles Dermatologist