14 days after my 1400 grafts fue hair transplant, my hair is falling out. (photos)

I woke up on the first morning after 2 weeks of my operation and found alot of hair fallen out on my mattress. So I took pictures. I might have itched my head a little while im sleep. Can you please explain this to me? and are those grafts or follicles that have fallen out ? What about my normal hair that have fallen out, is that natural ?

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs weeks after surgery. It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs weeks after surgery.  It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair falling out after a hair transplant

If you are not referring to post op shedding of the hairs in the grafts but hair loss, then you have developed shock loss. See video below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon