Which type of doctor should I visit to treat my jaw problem? Does braces help with uneven jaw? (photos)

My left lower jaw is bigger than my right, and my lower jaw is shifted to the left. I've been considering braces, but I wonder if braces would help my case since my left jaw is bigger than my right. Please tell me if braces would help, or is there anything else that I should do? Which type of doctor should I visit? or should I visit a cosmetic aesthetician instead? Please help! Thank you so much!

Doctor Answers 1

Consider the DNA Appliance to orthopedically correct your jaws and appearance

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Consider Epigenetic Orthodontics with the DNA Appliance as the best approach to correcting your issues without surgical intervention.

Chair, Alliance of TMD Organizations
Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomat, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Regent & Fellow, International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics
Board Eligible, American Academy of CranioFacial Pain
Dental Section Editor, Sleep & Health JournalMember, American Equilibration Society
Member, Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.