Got dark marks on my face after Chemical peel. Any suggestions?

Hey I was having dry patches around eyes nose as I went to New York n after coming back I got really dry patches and now got chemical peel 4 days ago and now I got the patches on pRticular that are red and black what should I do now

Chemical peel

Thank you for your question. It is hard to determine what is going on with your skin without seeing a picture or knowing what type of chemical peel you had. I would make sure you are following all the post care instructions that were given to you by your dermatologist. If you are concerned if you area healing appropriately I would advise you return to your dermatologist for an evaluation. 

Orange County Dermatologist

Chemical Peels and post-peel instructions

Your dermatologist should have given you post-peel instructions and prepared you for this type of discoloration depending on the strength and type of peel performed.  Proper emollients and sunscreens are crucial to the success of your peel.  Best, Dr. Green