10 months ago I received 520/540 high profile cohesive gel implants. Why is my left side looking so circular on top? (Photo)

My patient coordinator checked the surgery notes and it looks as though my PS put the implants on the correct sides. But 10 months post op and it still looks like my left side got the bigger implant. What could be the cause of this? What can I do? I've tried to talk to my PS but am provinces away..

Pre op asymmetry

Your right breast is larger and more full at the top which hides the implant edges more. Weight gain, smaller implants, or fat grafting will help soften the implant edges.

Above the muscle

I am sorry that your result is not what you expecting. Your before pictures show uneven breast and putting bigger over the left side could correct the shape aymmtery. You had saying of the breast tissue and implants could not correct this. For patients with similar asymmetry I would recommend lift at the same time. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Why is my left side looking so circular on top?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Without an in-person assessment it is difficult to offer definite recomendations but if you have seen your breasts harden over the last 10 months you may have a capsular contracture on your left side affecting the implant shape, or the pocket created for the implant was too small.  I would try and travel to see your surgeon to have the appropriate diagnosis made and a discussion of possible treatment options.  Hope this helps.