How much does CoolSculpting cost in Edmonton?

For someone living in Edmonton, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Thank you for your question. Prices range from clinic to clinic. I would recommend visiting the Zeltiq website to find your nearest true CoolSculpting provider, and then contacting them directly. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Google coolsculpting with your zip code. Then call around to a few of the clinics that offer it. That would be a reasonable thing to do. Also, you can use real self and just click on the "average price" button to get an idea.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon