What type of surgery is needed to fix the inner crease of my eye? (photo)

My right eye in the picture has a much larger inner fold/crease than my other eye. How do I fix this?

Epicanthal fold

A procedure called Z-plasty is an option to flatten the fold, but there is a risk of scarring any time you have incisions. Take your time making a decision. Once you accept the risk of a surgical procedure, it's impossible to go back... Best wishes with your decision.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

That medial epicathal fold, assuming that is what you are concerned about, is not fixable.

It is not fixable without taking a profound risk of visible and unfixable scaring in a very visible spot.  In my opinion the risk is not worth the potential benefit.  Please be careful what you look for.