What size and type of breast implant would you recommend for me? I want fuller, larger natural looking breasts (Photo)

5'4 112 lbs 20 with no children. Into fitness. Gained and lost about 30lbs within a year and a Half so breasts grew large then shrunk and lost volume making them seem deflated. I don't want them to sit too high or bulge out too much I want to be able to not wear a bra and have a natural sexy size. My measures are roughly chest-31 waist-26 hips-35.5

What's best

From your photos, you will get a great result.  However, an examination and a consultation with a local expert to discuss your goals and what can be achieved.   Silicone and saline implants and the different shapes and placement have their inherent pros and cons which your surgeon will discuss with you to match your goals.     good luck   

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

My advice

Latest generation anatomical shaped, cohesive gel filed, macrotextured implants in the subfascial plane.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

What size and type of breast implant would you recommend for me?

Thank you for the question and pictures but, despite your good description of goals, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, the use of in bra sizers, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural sexy size” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.