Will it make my scars completely go away?

I have acne scars, they aren't terrible but it sure is a pain. I feel like I have to cover up before I leave the house and for school. I'd rather not have to worry about "the best covering foundation". I also have those skin colour bumps on my forehead, will this help with that? One more thing, I have several moles on my face, what will it do to them? I'd like for them to be gone but that's probably not the case. I'm focusing more on the scars

Thanks fr your query.Dermabrasion do help in acne scars and removes it to upto 80% in a couple of sessions. The clarity of the acne scars depend upon the type and depth of the scar. Skin color bumps might be grade 1 acne. You can start using anti acne face wash and benzoyl peroxide at night. Moles, can be removed using radiofrequency cautery. You can visit a dermatologist for all the queries. Hope it helps.

India Plastic Surgeon

Acne scars

Microdermabrasion is very superficial and will not make scars of any type go away. the only treatments that are effective are a real dermabrasion or some types of laser. see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist