Do you know of any qualified Doctors in Edmonton, Alberta area to deal with possible granulomas from Restylane injections?

Right after injection there were small hard unnoticeable lumps nurse tried to massage out but a couple years later it got much worse. It started with larger lumps in upper lip not that noticeable but then the border of my upper lip started to fade so now there's no clear line of my upper lip then lumps appeared on one side above my upper lip and the skin on top of them is rough, lumpy and often peels and is discoloured a pinkish/light red colour and my lips look a little deformed in shape.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Lumps After Fillers -- Not Normal

There are options such as surgical and injections.  Ultherapy/thermage may help. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane and lumps

I would definitely return to my treating physician for Vitrase injections.  This should dissolve the lumps from the injection and help you with the problem.  It is always important to consult a board certified physician who is experienced with facial injections for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green