What procedure can I get to reduce my chipmunk like cheeks? (photo)

Is there a specific procedure that I can get to reduce my chipmunk like cheeks, and the average cost ?

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt the face. Cheek augmentation can be improved with fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Perlane.  The jawline can be contoured for further definition and sculpting with liposuction or botox. Fat can also be used which is something I do frequently in my practice.  Fat can be removed (buccal fat pad) from the middle cheek as well surgically.  All of this can be done in combination.  I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting to determine what is best. Dr. Emer

What procedure can I get to reduce my chipmunk like cheeks?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Smiling lifts the facial fat up on to the cheeks making it less obvious how to best create a more youthful. feminine face.  From this photo, there appears to be excess fat in front of and below the cheeks.  I suspect that the cheeks themselves may be flat anteriorly allowing facial tissues to fall off towards the nose and mouth.  
Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine this with liposuction to reduce the fat for further shaping of the face.
Hope this helps.