Are my "wish pics" possible? (Photo)

I know my breasts have a wider space between them and the nipples point slightly outwards, I'm wondering if these wish pics are even achievable?

Wish Pics

Thank you for your question and photos. There is some variation with the spacing between breasts in your wish photos and yours will likely have some space between them rather than tight, close cleavage. If you understand the limitations for breast augmentation, you should be able to achieve the size you want and a nice result, but the anatomy and characteristics you begin with remain.  I recommend that you discuss your expectations and options in detail with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.
All the best

Are my "wish pics" possible

I think that in terms of size, that your wish pictures are possible. Unfortunately, as you alluded to, I am afraid that a large implant like that might make your nipples look positioned more to the side than your wish pictures though.

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast augmentation could achieve your goals

I believe you could get an excellent result with breast augmentation surgery. You have a nice starting shape and implants only make your shape fuller. To see before and after pictures of women similar to you, click on the link below. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Are my "wish pics" possible?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation and it would certainly be possible to improve cleavage.  Keep in mind though that it's nearly impossible to have one woman's breasts look exactly the same as another woman's breasts.  Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Are my "wish pics" possible?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  You have also done a nice job demonstrating your goals;  I think that they are realistic and achievable except, given your anatomic starting point, you will likely have slightly more space between your breasts than most of the goal photographs demonstrate.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.