What should I do about my overbite/Overjet?

I have a 6.5mm overbite and a 6mm overjet. I think its a skeletal because I have a weak chin. what are my treatment options?

Doctor Answers 1

How to Correct and Overbite/Overjet

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Find a doctor who understands epigenetic orthodontics and orthopedics. You will need to advance your mandible either surgically or orthopedically. Advancing the mandible orthopedically involves the use of oral appliances. 

Good luck!

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.