Need nasal surgery quote. (photo)

I m looking to fix the end of my nose which look rounded rather then sharp triangle. wondering if you offer a good affordable cost for student with limited budget. 

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Most practices will offer some type of payment plan. One of the most common ones offered is Care Credit and you can easily apply on their website. Some offices may also require you to put a down payment down to hold your date then require everything to be paid in full by a certain time prior to your surgery. It is best to ask these questions during your consultation as every office has different policies. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon