what kind of procedures can I expect to correct my post partum body (photos)

3 kids, BF 2, my breasts are droopy and deflated, I would like them lifted and enlarged (40 C now, would like to be 40 d-dd ish) but not sure what kind of lift is best suited for my particular "situation" my nipples are large and point down. My tummy is also quite saggy from having children and would like a tuck and am wondering if I would be a suitable candidate

Mommy makeover procedures

Thank you for your question.  You are typical of women with postpartum women looking for improvement in their appearance.  I would recommend a vertical scar (lollypop scar) breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck.  This could all be done at the same time.  Make sure you see a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for your consultation.  Best of luck.

Mommy Makeover Procedures

There are any variety of combined procedures that could help return your body to its previous physical appearance. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. All you need to do id seek out a local surgeon for a consultation and determine what procedures would be best for you. Good luck.

Mommy makeover

Hi there, thanks for the questions.You are a perfect candidate for a mommy makeover.A breast lift with implants will give your breasts a fuller, rounder look and bring the nipples up to a better position. A tummy tuck will remove all of the skin from the belly button & below as well as tighten the abdominal muscles that stretch during pregnancy.I typically do liposuction of the flanks at the same time as the tummy tuck.This gives you a nice, new hour-glass shape from the front and back.Good luck!

Would you be a good candidate?

I think you would make a great candidate for a mommy makeover with a full tummy tuck, mastopexy or breast lift and breast augmentation.  It can all be done safely in the same operation.  I would suggest you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to achieve an optimal outcome.  Good luck!

Recommendations for Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, I would recommend a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and a breast lift. Remember always consult with several board certified plastic surgeons. Best wishes.

What do I need to correct my changes after pregnancy?

Thank you for your question and photos. I would start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in these areas. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. During your consultation you and your surgeon should discuss your goals and once this is clear you would be given your options. There is a lot to consider and getting the correct information from a trusted source is the best place to start. You should look at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons web site to find a listing of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist and a full breast lift with augmentation would address your areas of concern. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. Specifically, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation/mastopexy. This can be done safely together. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons with expertise in body contouring. Good luck!

Jeffrey Gusenoff, MD
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Procedures

Thank you for your photos.  You appear to be a candidate for the mommy makeover.  A breast lift with implants can be performed to reshape and lift your breasts.  Your areolas can be reduced during this procedure as well.  The tummy tuck will remove excess fat and skin and give you a flatter, tighter appearance to your midsection.  I would suggest meeting with a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about these exciting procedures!

Camille Cash, MD

Correction of Post-Partum Changes?

Thank you for your question and photos.  The term "Mommy Makeover" has come into common usage to
describe the correction of abdominal and breast changes after pregnancy.  These are often combined into
one procedure, but can be separated into two as well.  Your photos demonstrate very common changes following pregnancy including abdominal laxity, loss of breast volume and nipple-areolar ptosis (sagging).  A full abdominoplasty with muscle plication is usually necessary to repair and contour the abdomen. A full breast lift with or without an implant for increased volume is common as well.  A plastic surgeon in your local
area can guide you with regard to the best combination of procedures in your particular case.  

Michael F. Bohley, MD