What kind of procedure to fix my nose? (photo)

I'm curious as to what kind of nose procedure to make it straight again, I deviated my septum when I was about 9 years old and it's always curved to the left since

Dear myamel96, A consultation with intra-nasal examination will determine if you have a deviated septum. If you do then a combined procedure of septorhinoplasty would performed. The "septo" portion will address the deviated septum and the "rhinoplasty" portion will address the aesthetic concerns. A profile view would also be helpful to give you further expert opinion. From the limited photograph it appears that you will need the nasal bones fractured and brought together to thin and straighten the bridge, most likely a reduction of a small dorsal hump, as well as refinement to the tip of the nose. Seek consultation with some experts in the field, have imaging performed to show you the proposed results, review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking results and then discuss in length with the surgeon the techniques which will  be used to provide you the desired results. See examples of the imaging process in the video above and rhinoplasty before and afters in the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Closed rhinoplasty to straighten the crooked nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish straightening the nose, with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. To straighten the nasal bones requires osteotomies placed in them. To straighten the mid-portion the nose requires a spreader graft placed underneath the upper lateral cartilage in the mid--portion of the nose. To straighten the crooked tip requires asymmetrical cartilage removal and cartilage grafting. For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below