Thanks for the question and photos. It looks like you have an allergic reaction. Take Benedryl, use cold compresses and see your medical doctor. If you have any symptoms of difficulty breathing go to the emergency room right away. Feel better. Good luck.
It sounds as if your eyelids are temporarily swollen due to some foreign particles or irritants and rubbing them probably irritated them further. I would expect this to resolve. Pay a visit to your Primary care physician to determine the cause.
All the best
I agree with the other poster - it seems to be an allergic reaction. Please see your doctor to have some anti-histaminics and also to find out what you may be allergic to.
It is very likely that you are having an allergic reaction. See your primary doctor or go to the emergency room if the condition should worsen. Please keep us posted.