I am 5'5 and 135 lbs. 29 waist, 39 hip. My body fat was at 24%. Would I have enough fat to have a BBL to get to 41"-42"

Without any pictures provided it is impossible to give you a answer.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

You can likely have a dramatic improvement with the right surgeon, but no surgeon should promise you a numerical improvement, as this is not possible to predict.

Thank you for your question. While you provide a lot of measurements, this question cannot be answered by data crunching. There is no formula for surgery. Your goals and objectives are best discussed with your chosen board certified plastic surgeon after an in-person consultation and physical exam. 

Prediction for a Brazilian

Wait, be a mile or percent body fat is generally not a very good predictor for how well someone will do it with the Brazilian.

Fat distribution is by far more important as is deal underlying musculoskeletal structure and secondary underlying issues such as potential muscle separation from previous pregnancies, skin laxity or excess intra-abdominal fat.

A picture can help make it more accurate assessment but the only way to get a truly accurate assessment is an in person consultation.

In regards to results it's important to set your expectations correctly.

Visual images are generally a much better way of doing this then inches or pounds.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person evaluation.  It is difficult to predict exact measurements of final results. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

It doesn't work that way. We cannot just hear dimensions and then give you an exact amount of fat that can be transferred or final body size measurements. It is much more fluid. Photos help us a lot when trying to give advice. A lot depends on where your excess fat is located and the shape size of your buttocks prior to surgery. Your waist can be taken down to your natural waist size and not smaller. Not all of us have a 24 inch waist under the excess fat. It is best for you to find some board certified PS  in your area that do this procedure and get an in person consultation to figure out what realistic expectations are for you.