When might hair transplant be an option for me? (photos)

Hi I've been suffering from my hair loss for a while now. I tried minoxidil 5% for 6 months and are currently taking spironolactone. However, my hair loss is getting worse. Is wearing wig an option for me at this time? And what age is considered able to do hair transplant?

You need to understand why you are losing your hair. You need a diagnosis before considering treatment options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female with thinning hair

Thinning hair is a difficult problem to treat in women. We have been treating this with scalp micropigmentation, which is a cosmetic approach to making the area look fuller. See web site below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon