What eye treatments should I look into for asymmetry of my eyes? Need them bigger, wider, and less hooded. (photos)

have a rhinoplasty, veneers and a chin implant which will all bring more balance to my face but I'm still stuck with my small eyes. My one eye sits higher than the other and is smaller and always has been. I also do have some upper lid sagging and uneven lower eye bags. What services should I be looking into? Bleph, canthoplasty? I'm not sure of other options. I'm considering going to Asia as they specialize in eye widening

Very conservative eyelid surgery

It's important at a young age not to overdo the eyelids, so a very conservative upper blepharoplasty can remove some of the hooding affect on the upper lids. Do not expect them to open up your eyes, and a canthoplasty is not needed. Eyelid surgery can be accomplished at the same time as a chin implant and a rhinoplasty procedure. For many before and after results of all three procedures, please see the link and the video below

Conservative skin only upper blepharoplasty in young person

I think you should only consider conservative upper blepharoplasty (skin removal). See an oculoplastic specialist. See link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon