I'm 7 days post op has my dressings off now sudden electric shock burning pains in both breasts?

I got my dressings off today went and bought a tighter bra so it's compressing them more and pulling them together. I am getting electric shock burning shooting pains through both my boobs mostly on my right side. I had a lollipop lift and implants in both but only a lift on my right side. Is this pain because I've only got steri strips on and the pushing against the scars is to much or because I'm wearing a tighter bra? Advice would be appreciated ASAP as I'm in agony

Sensations Felt During Healing

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

Since you are feeling some of those effects on your sensory nerves you should work to treat them yourself, and then if the pain continues it would be best to visit your surgeon with questions and concerns.

Garment after Breast surgery

If your onset of pain corresponds to you wearing the tight bra then it probably is the wrong garment to wear. You should wear a gentle support bra that is not underwired, like a lycra sports bra. However if the pain has been there since the surgery then it might be a different matter. In any event, if you are in agony, you need to see your plastic surgeon...!